- Recent Theo-Murphy scientific meeting (18-19th Mar 2019): Unity and diversity of ciliary systems in locomotion and transport, hosted by the Royal Society, co-organised with Gáspár Jékely (Exeter) and Ray Goldstein (Cambridge).
- Living Systems Institute (LSI).
- Preprint servers: arXiv, bioRxiv.
- The Academy of Medical Sciences (AMS).
- The UK Cilia Network. (Follow on Twitter)
- UK Research and Innovation (UKRI).
- The GW4 alliance.
- UK Fluids Network (UKFN).
- Bioactive fluids SIG, and external site here.
- DAMTP, University of Cambridge.
- Magdalene College.
- Marine Biological Association (MBA) Plymouth.
- Marine Biological Laboratory (MBL), Woods Hole, MA.
- American Physical Society (APS).
Here at the LSI we’re all about integrated, multidisciplinary approaches to understanding living systems. We interact closely with colleagues from Biosciences, Physics, Mathematics (CSDC, CBMA, CPMH), the Medical School, the Centre for Ecology and Conservation at Exeter’s Penryn Campus in Cornwall, and many more besides.