Scroll to Top
- Marine Biology Lab Physiology Course, Woods Hole MA.
- 1st Symposium of the GW4 community: “Microfluidics and modelling for investigating cellular heterogeneity”, 7-8 June 2018.
- Pint of Science, “Mini-me! Flies, yeast, algae and you.”, last few tickets available here.
- Mathematical biology and ecology seminar, University of Oxford, 11 May 2018.
- Lab awarded Springboard grant from the Academy of Medical Sciences
- Seminar, Stanford university, 12-Mar 2018
- Presentation, APS March Meeting, 5-9 Mar 2018
- Seminar, Flatiron Institute, Simons Foundation, 2-Mar 2018
- Seminar, Princeton University, 1-Mar 2018
- Condensed Soft Matter Research seminar, New York University, 28-Feb 2018
- Seminar, MPI for Dynamics and Self-organisation, Göttingen, 16-Feb 2018
- Seminar, Humboldt Universität zu Berlin, 19-Feb 2018
- KNAW biophysics seminar, Amsterdam, 30-Jan 2018
- Seminar, LadHyX-École polytechnique, Paris, 7-Dec 2017
- IMA seminar (Scottish Branch), University of Glasgow, 2-Nov 2017
- Workshop: “Shape analysis and computational anatomy (GFSW03)”, Isaac Newton Institute, 13-17th Nov 2017
- Seminar, 5th Comp Bio Workshop, Sainbury Lab, 21-25 Aug 2017